More then 5 years since we started the research of robotic polishing and more specific into the field of wedding bands.
During the last years and thanks to our experience, we have been able to use this technology towards other industries which are in need to polish, lap, grind, laser engrave, etc… parts or pieces of different shapes.
Today, we construct the cells upon the need of our customers, starting from 1 cell up to 2, 3 or 4 aligned cells connected with each other.
We start from a standard base with a modern design having security doors, strong suction device with dust collecting, robotic arm and pressure force controller.
- Reduced cell dimensions
- Buff diameter from 100 to 250 mm
- Miniature brushes starting from Ø 16 mm
- 2 to 5 workstation per cell
- Suction and dust collection/filtering
- Illumination by LED’s
- Pressure force controller
- Rotating centre for work pieces
- Liquid or solid polishing paste
- Buff cleaning devices
- Workpiece cleaning by ultrasonic/steam
- Work piece drying center
- Automatic replacement of miniature brushes
- Staübli Robot TX60-60L
- PC control of programmed parameters
- Loading/unloading center
- Transfer between multiple cells
- MECHANICAL PIECES
- WATCH- AND JEWELRY ITEMS